Thursday, March 31, 2011

Started painting!

Wednesday was another 14 1/2 hour day... They guy who I hired to help me called in the morning to say that he was not able to come the rest of the week. Fortunately Dale was kind enough to come over and help me after work. We had barbecue chicken and Freda made some yummy smashed potatoes.

One of the things Dale did was apply the first coat of paint inside the pantry, and also to the shelves (not shown in this photo). It's nice to see the colour coat go on the walls because it signals that the end is indeed near.

This is a close-up of the bulkhead around the heating ductwork. I had hoped to be able to complete the third skim coat of drywall compound but I was too tired last night, so I stopped so I could get a good nights sleep. (Taz woke me up at 6:30 barking at something!)

No comments: