The first coat of Cup of Cocoa going on the wall. The wall now has two coats and completely used up the can of paint - not one drop was left!
Tawny enjoying chewing on a stick.
This photo shows a number of things:
- The shelves are installed in the pantry.
- The light is installed in the pantry (I had to buy a bulb.)
- Some of the plates are installed in the basement - the pantry light switch, for example.
- The walls of the stairs to the basement area have been painted!
- The light at the top of the stairs to the basement has been reinstalled. :)
Eric started cleaning off the steps in preparation for their finish.