Tuesday, December 08, 2009

December 8th


It was quite cold today. I guess Mother Nature is setting us up for the 15-20 cm of snow that we are forecast to get tomorrow. Taz feels the cold a lot more than Tawny, so I got him a vest that is like a windbreaker. This photo shows Taz modelling his new vest which has some retro-reflective strips on it. Taz is also licking his lips, anticipating snacking on foolish burglars...

Pano - December 8, 2009

Click on the photo to see the full size version. The lake isn't much different from yesterday's photo - still large expanses of open water. There were geese out there early this morning, honking away, but they flew off before I took the dogs out for their morning walk.

Tonight I made a pot roast encrusted with rosemary and peppercorns. It smelled wonderful.

Oh, I also made a green peppercorn gravy - yummm-mmy!!!

No comments: