Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blizzard!!!

12:45pm, January 28, 2010

This photo was taken just behind the garage, looking toward the back yard -- you can barely make out the fence here. I posted this photo on The Weather Network's photo gallery.

12:48 pm, January 28, 2010

I took this photo when I was standing under the cedar trees behind the fence, looking toward the house. This photo doesn't do the storm justice, and it doesn't convey the bitter wind which was blowing the snow into a frenzy. In order to take this photo, I had to stand right in the middle under the tree, to get some protection from the snow so the camera didn't get covered in water.


Update: I made this post only 30 minutes after I took these photos and now the snow flurries have passed and the sun is bright through the clouds overhead. More updates below.

2:10 pm, January 28, 2010
4:30 pm, January 28, 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should post the bottom photo (with Taz and the blowing snow across the road) on the weather network too. RC