Monday, January 23, 2006

Day 291 - Election Day in Canada

Did you remember to vote today?

These were some of the better ads in this year's campaign.





This was the scene when I arrived at the house. The sun was setting, and there was a whisp of fog settling in over the lake.

Peaceful. Serene. We are looking forward to a bit of that!

Today, Sean and Patrick primed the master bath and the closets, which Dave and Chris installed a couple more window build-outs.

Dave estimated he would have all the build-outs installed in 2 or 3 days. I don't think that is in the cards... Even though the crew knocked off work early today so they could go and vote, not even half of the build-outs are installed. And this would have been the end of day 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am an avid reader of your blog since I am also building an ICF house in the Ottawa area. I noticed that you haven't updated in a while. I hope all is well with you and that the delays aren't getting you down. It will all be worth it in the end (at least that's what I am telling myself). Best Regards

Mark said...

Omid, no updates for a while because I had to pack up the computer due to our move. I have to figure out another way to do my blog updates now...

Mark