Friday, February 25, 2011

More update - no photos

It turns out that Louis bruised his right lung, and has fluid build up in it. He will be out of commission for at least a week. He has to be careful he doesn't get pneumonia.

I've been working on a bunch of little things upstairs - paint touch-ups in the ensuite, unsuccessfully trying to put the fan covers on (spring is too springy and not long enough), painting the wall inside the ensuite vanity, priming the wall in the office/bedroom, and starting to put in a plug in the entrance (before the walls in the basement are closed up!).

David came over last night and helped me take down the last of the walls in the basement. I still have a couple of pieces of panelling to take down, but that is IT for the demolition. YAY! Now I just have to get rid of the junk that is under the carport. I will have to cut it up and put it out in the garbage over time.

David and I also framed in the last wall in the basement, and it is almost ready for drywall. Discovered that I needed a couple more electrical boxes.

No comments: