Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back online & blogging

Apologies for the long delay since the last posting.

You may have seen a blog entry for August 3rd (about the post), and then it disappeared and the latest posting you could see was on on July 23rd. This happened because - after the blog was deleted - I recovered some of the posts thanks to several people (Nancy & Kevin, Gerry and Loan) and then posted a few more. Then Christine at Blogger Support was able to recover the blog - which then kinda clobbered the other stuff. Anyway, it is all fixed now.

However, the last two weeks were incredibly hectic and I was not able to get the two blogs figured out, but now it is all sorted. I have posted a few photos. Over the next week I will add more text to a few of the photos.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Alex, I deleted your "comment".

I do not allow comments that simply point to your own blog.