Thursday, May 06, 2010

Berbere Chicken and Peanut Butter Fudge (Yum!)


Berbere Chicken - seasoning mix from Thyme after Thyme (Edmonton). I forgot to take photos during the preparation process. It was quite simple for this. I cut up some chicken breast, drizzled it with olive oil, and then shook the Berbere seasoning mix over the chicken pieces. I left the seasoning off a few pieces (at the bottom center of photo) in case the spices were too hot for Freda.

The ingredients for the Peanut Butter Fudge.

Heat the milk, butter and sugar over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes.

Add the peanut butter, and mix well. Then add the marshmalllow, and mix well.

I poured the fudge into a cookie tray. I really should have put it into a cake pan because the fudge was too thin. It was Yum-O though!

No comments: