Monday, October 05, 2009

Fall colours

I've been somewhat remiss in not posting a photo of the beautiful fall colours we have had.

So here it is. In my defense, it has been quite cool and rainy, which means overcast which means the brilliant gold, oranges, and reds of the leaves don't really 'pop', so I had to wait for a day that was a bit brighter. It's been raining a lot lately, which meant you had to wait a while, hope this photo justifies the wait.


I haven't done a panorama photo for a while, so here is one. The guy was here cutting the grass on the hill, as you can see. This photo is comprised of six other photos which made for a pretty decent panorama. You can see a dark rain cloud across the lake, just to the left of the centre in the background. That rain arrived about 45 minutes after I took these photos, and about 3 minutes after we got in from taking the dogs for a long walk - good timing!

No comments: