Monday, July 31, 2006

Day 480 - landscaping progress

This is the dining room, with a view of the lake.

I don't think I've posted a photo like this before. This is a million dollar view.

I also realized that I had never even taken a photo of the solarium without the mound of rock that was Mount Berry, or something like that. So this photo shows the general layout of the solarium. What a pretty room!

Jason, hard at work in his little Bobcat, taking a rock to the front flower bed, for some texture.

Freda is very happy with the new pathway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

It's Sean from out west! I just wanted to drop a line to say that the house is looking great!! The landscaping is really coming along nicely and the fire place is majestic!!! All the best to you and Frieda. Take care.
Sean