Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tandoori Kabab Touch restaurant review

We were there for the supper buffet on a Saturday. The place was not too busy although there was a large group there for a celebration.

There were a number of selections in the buffet (veg, chicken and beef) and all were very flavourful and the meat was nice and tender. The papadum had a nice bit of spice to it, and the naan bread was really very very wonderful. The hostess brought around a plate of chicken (not tandoori) which was very tasty and very hot (temperature hot).

My favourite dish is usually beef vindaloo (I like spicy dishes) but my favourite dish at Tandoor Kabab was the butter chicken, it was one of the best versions that I've had.

The only negative I would say is that the curries were thinner than I like.

No comments: