Sunday, November 05, 2006

Garage cleanup

Today we cleaned up the garage. It was a mess since it has been the "workshop" whenever the builder's crew or someone else needed to come back to do something. (And as you know, they have had many trips back to correct this and that.) I built a shelf across the front of the garage to store the various gardening bits. I still have about an hour of cleanup to do, but that involves taking my car out of the garage and doing some rearranging, so I left that for another day.

We are expecting more people tomorrow - we don't know who is coming as of yet. We asked Charles to please co-ordinate everyone for one final day. We also also asked Charles to give us a list of who's coming and what are they fixing so we can make sure that there is alignment between our expectations and Charles' plans. As of right now (11:30pm Sunday), we haven't heard if there are any plans.

I brushed Tawny tonight. The pile of hair almost covers an entire tile! What you can't really tell from this 2-D photo is that the pile of hair is about 3" thick at the middle.

Tawny won't sit still for Freda to brush her, but she will sit still for me. She sometimes gets her legs going if I find a particularly spot where she enjoys the brushing.

No comments: